Friday, April 19, 2024

I have never liked it when people have said.... I know how you feel
Especially when it's at a funeral and it's not their loved one who has passed, this time.
Besides how I feel and how they felt or feel is different.
The term I understand, is a difficult one.  How can you understand what I'm feeling or thinking, your not me.
"You have no idea", is another spouted saying which I dislike.  It's just hurtful when it's used.
It's almost.... saying don't feel sorry for me, cause you cannot possibly know the pain and sorrow
I feel.  survivors use this one a lot!

The other saying is “welcome to my world”. No!  I have my own world, mine is different,  just because you experienced the like, you don’t know mine!  Be kind and say nothing, or say I may have Experienced similar.  Because this not all about you!   

These just hurt my heart, and make me cry. 



I’m not a good game player or manipulator.  But.... I sure fall to the prey of those who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment