Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Forgiving

If you can forgive, would, you will feel better....?
Forgiveness given is a huge gift,  But to do it,...... is a huge task.
Jesus forgives us all, every day for all things

Forgive, it is such a big big word,  when you really think about how Big and Hard
the meaning of this word really is.  It is an act done by one,, if It can be found.  Where do I find it?

If you can truly forgive a situation that has caused you pain, Do you also forgive the person?
The person who caused a pain that I cannot forget.......A pain that I think about daily.

I cannot change who they are or how their morals run, they may do the same act again....
Do I, knowing this, forgive anyway?
what does "forget" have to do with "forgive" anyhow?  We're not really going to forget, not really!
People cannot hear when they are hurt.  The pain is blinding
People cannot think when they are overloaded with life, then add pain (hurt).
And forgiveness Becomes harder....
People cannot forget when they are accused,
It is what others think that which is not true.
I cannot change their way of thinking.
Sometimes broken things can be mended and be stronger than they were before.
Mending is the Hardest part........
Glue is not the fixer........
but if I could get glue to work,  I could forgive.......... &Forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment