Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Blessings

Today I choose to listen to my blessings.
Eyes closed , I hear them chirping
The pigeons calling
The littlexxxx 
The calls of the many
I hear the sprinklers on the field pipes 
The far off Peacock calling

Early morning silence with all the sounds of 
The Kingdom where I am
Full of blessings

Today I choose to tell God what I'm Greatful for
As I listed off the necessities in life
My home, the heat, the water, the food,
I remembered that I'm Greatful just to be able to be Greatful!

I'm Greatful for my family, each one of them.
I'm Greatful for the relationship I have with them individually.

When I'm Greatful for small things, I see more clear,
Each small thing grows a newer bigger thing to be Greatful for.
And each time I'm so filled with JOY because there is so much!

I'm Greatful that my favorite word is JOY!
That I know if I stay positive I will attract positive! 

Ive found that people who always see negative, I avoid.

I take care of me, be a better friend to myself, and I will continue to 
Be Happier and more Greatful everyday! 
I will spread JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment