Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In The Middle

In the middle of my forest.......... I just want to scream.  It is the middle of the cycle, and I can feel the tension in my body.  It sucks.  It zaps me and I am so so tired.  I feel like I have just ran a marathon.  Of course I have been running one for a couple of years now.
I also find that at this time of month, I do not accept snide comments form others who think they are superior some how.  I don't respond, for a couple of reasons,  It is not worth it to get riled up. and It would not make a difference to anyone and just make me look bad. good reasoning, Yet I then stew about it of course.  which really sucks.....  Real tired of being slapped in the face by the comments referring to my situation.
  So tired of working 12 hour days....... and coming home to NO Dinner cooked, and  "He has been busy too."  OK, I can see what he did, but why not think that dinner should be ready by 6ish, and who ever can be home eats, and the others get to pick,,,,,,, I mean really......... I need to give him a menu.
ok, so I am just being cranky......... I know there are others of your who is cranky too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment