Monday, July 11, 2011

A Welcome Tree

Hello,,,,,,,, This is not intended to be all about trees.  But I wanted to share what I wrote that inspired me to start a Blog, along with the help of my friend Linda.

At the Edge of the Meadow
Surrounded by aged pines, I stand........... Swaying in the breeze
My white trunk solid, holding each strong branch
bearing my leaves as they flutter in the wind.
Whispering my strength through my every vein
Sun shining through and into my inner circle, feeding my soul.
.....Chilled winds and rain blow down.  My changing leaves of Red, Orange, Yellow and Brown
falling over a small space in time.
For snow soon to fall, I shall sleep, only to wake in the spring.
1/10/11

2 comments:

  1. Well, I will Learn. The text didn't show up so good. but anything to do with life and positive living, or some troubles too......Lets talk here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the tree rise, strong and green.
    Blessings to your new way of expressing your self.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete