Monday, January 2, 2012

Everything

I have had several days alone.  Nothing to do but watch TV and Relax.
I have had to worry about nothing, 
 The responsibility meter was at a -1.
I still had to ask so that I would know if something got done.
  But other than feed the dogs, and eat, I have had nothing that I allowed to call my attention. 
 Even though I know I have responsibilities which await my attention. as always.

So really the nothing is everything.
I think about all that I do have, everything.

Although I have relaxed a lot, and enjoyed every minute.........
I am thankful for this time of solace to reflect.
My reflection is that my life is filled with so much good.
Everything that I think about now, I can only feel the Good.
I know that like everyone there will be issues in life
and I will deal with them.

So Now............ How do I make my life Happy, I ask
Because I know to do that it is all up to me.  I have to figure out how I want it to be, and what I want it to be and then make it that way.
First step is to decide on what is necessary to keep, or not.  Then make the plan, and put it into action.

Women I know worry about so many things that I don't (I don't give it the time)
Not to say I don't have thoughts about personal things to worry about, as I do.
But I have to make those positive ones about me.

Everything I have, I will keep, it is good. 
Those things that come and try to pull me down, I shall fight.

Now I pray for Strength for my EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment