Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"I am who I am"

I got up this morning with some neck pain and found myself in wandering thoughts.  One of them was,  Who am I..............really?   Then this came to me on facebook:

You can desire a certain attitude, a relationship, deep companionship....you can't change how others feel and react to emotions in your heart. The one thing you must not compromise on is who you are. If you change to accommodate others the one they come to know is not the real you. Your integrity will eventually be called into question as who you are slowly emerges. It will be seen as 'change' but not necessarily who or what they desire. Wasted time is never recovered. Be who you are always, fully and let those who don't accept you pass by. - ct
 Do not compromise Who I am, who you are......Well I've always said, "I am who I am"  and I still am.  


But sometimes I just wonder........................... what is who I am.  
I think I KNOW....................  But some don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment