Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Diamond in the Ruff

A person I know was writing today about being an ol chunk of coal but would be a diamond someday. I just wanted to giggle. You see if you want to be a diamond someday, then I would see it, that in your life today you would be a good, truthful, caring, loving, non judgmental, morally a stand up sort of person... I see clearly now with my eyes and knowledge I've gained and I am unable to believe these things about this person, sadly I must say. Only because the knowledge and kindness that can and has been given off by said person in the past was visible. Yet I now see with dark clouds of thievery looming, so I have to wonder... Of The justification that has been found is so strong that it is truly believed to be a diamond someday. So much more to this story.... Maybe to be continued. 2/8/12

No comments:

Post a Comment