Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loving Kindness

I was given a book called "the sacred art of loving kindness". This book is a spiritual book that in the first chapter made me think about myself. Not in a selfish way, but to be an observer of how I am. Wondering if I am narrow minded, and surly I figure, no not me, I am pretty open minded. Then to find, no. Like most of the rest of the humans on earth, I too am narrow minded. So in reading and studying this book, I will learn new ways of thinking (to say the least) and perhaps have a better understanding: it is my choice to choose. Wondering now these words: will you engage this moment with kindness or cruelty, with love or with fear, with generosity or scarcity, with a joyous heart or an embittered one.
Because most of us are emotionally charged and feel anger and fear we therefore are in the narrow mind ( like most humans)
If we feel like we r part do the whole ( Spacious mind)
So as deep as I may feel this is, I am interested in all the knowledge I will accept and receive.
It is good to make my mind work, because sometimes I feel like my knowledge of some things has dissappeared some how thru the years of life.
We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment